Fabric sofa mainly refers to the sofa whose main material is cloth. After artistic processing, it can achieve a certain artistic effect and meet people's living needs. This type of sofa has good air permeability, is hypoallergenic, and is easy to clean.
The quality of the elastic material of the fabric sofa affects the comfort and service life of the sofa. Therefore, elastic materials must have strong pressure resistance, good elasticity and high density. When people buy and buy, they can ask for relevant instructions and introductions from enterprises to ensure product quality.
Fabric sofas are divided into: pure fabric sofas and leather fabric sofas. According to the style, it is divided into: leisure fabric sofa and European fabric sofa.
1. Pure fabric sofa: refers to the fabric of the sofa is all cloth (such as: blended cotton and linen suede, etc.)
2. Leather cloth combined with sofa: refers to the use of cloth as the fabric of the sofa. cowhide. Imitation leather composition.
3. Leisure fabric sofa: the design is more suitable for young people, the design is more in line with the modern society, the design is more advanced, the sofa is rich in color, various styles, and there is a lot of room for selection. Suitable for modern decoration style.
4. European-style fabric sofa: The style is relatively large, has limitations, and has a European style. It is generally designed in the style of France, Britain and other places.
1. Check whether the sofa frame is strong, which is related to the service life and quality assurance of the sofa.
The specific method is to lift one end of the three-person sofa, pay attention to whether the leg of the other end is off the ground when the lifted part is 10cm off the ground, and the inspection is passed only if the other side is also off the ground.
2. Look at the quality of the filling material of the sofa.
The specific method is to press the armrest and backrest of the sofa with your hands. If you can clearly feel the existence of the wooden frame, it proves that the filling density of this sofa is not high and the elasticity is not good enough. The wooden frame of the sofa that is easily pressed will also accelerate the wear of the sofa cover and reduce the service life of the sofa.
3. Check the resilience of the sofa.
The specific method is to let the body sit on the sofa in a free fall position, and the body is bounced by the sofa cushion at least 2 times to ensure that the sofa has good elasticity and a longer service life.
4. Pay attention to the details of the sofa.
Open the zipper of the matching pillow, observe and touch the lining and padding inside; lift the sofa to see if the bottom treatment is meticulous, the sofa legs are straight, the surface treatment is smooth, and whether there are non-slip pads at the bottom of the legs and other details. The quality of a good sofa is equally refined in the details.
5. Feel the surface of the sofa with your hands to see if there is any irritation to the skin, observe whether the color of the fabric of each part of the sofa is uniform, whether the seams are firm and smooth, and whether the workmanship is fine.